If you would like to inquire about having a custom piece made simply email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or send a DM on Instagram to @eventide.casting. At this time I am only taking commissions in silver and gold.
The commission/custom work process is as follows:
1) Scheduling - at times my books may be full and I am scheduling commission slots a month or more in advance. Please be mindful of this as it means you will not receive your piece right away. I do not do rush orders or move people ahead of others, I don't feel that is fair to my other clients. Commission slots are filled in the order that deposits are received, not in the order that inquiries are made.
2) Consult - we discuss what you’re looking for and talk shop - this is where I quote you a price estimate and we discuss what you're looking for, as well as a time frame for completion and payment schedule if needed. If you would like to see design sketches before placing a deposit I'm happy to provide them - I charge a design fee of $25-$50 depending on the complexity of your design that can be applied to your deposit if you decide to move forward with the piece. I will let you know my current turnaround/lead time at this point.
3) Payment - A deposit* is paid up front and the balance due is paid at completion before the item will be shipped.
Silver: The deposit will be half of the total cost.
Gold: The deposit will be the cost of materials.
Please note that the total price may differ from the estimate/quoted price due to additional labor and materials costs incurred by changes made during the design/fabrication process, as well as the fluctuation in the price of metals over time.
* Payments and deposits made toward custom pieces are not refundable. Custom pieces are not eligible for returns - please see our Returns & Exchanges Policy.
4) Creation - I'll send you updates along the way and consult with you on any design decisions that need to be made during creation. Please keep in mind you may not hear from me right away as when my books are full I am sometimes scheduling a month or more in advance.
5) Finalizing & Shipment - I send you final updates of your piece and you make the final payment, then I ship it to you. At this time I am only able to offer shipping within the US and Canada. Shipping within the US is free.
By placing a deposit you confirm that you have read and agree to these terms.