I take on a limited number of commissions/custom orders each month depending on my event schedule (pop-ups, festivals, etc). If you would like to inquire about having a custom piece made simply email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or send a DM on Instagram to @eventide.casting.
The commission/custom work process is as follows:
1) Scheduling - at times my books may be full and I am scheduling commission slots a month or more in advance. Please be mindful of this as it means you will not receive your piece right away. Commission slots are filled in the order that deposits are received.
2) Consultation - we settle on a concept or design and talk shop - this is where I quote you a price and we discus all the elements of your piece, as well as a time frame for completion and payment schedule.3) Payment - half of the quoted price is paid up front and half at completion. Payments can be split into multiples but the initial deposit is always 50% of the estimated total price* and the final amount is always due on the date we set during the consultation. If you need split payments please let me know during the consultation. The total price can fluctuate from the quoted price under certain circumstances (this is generally from design adjustments being made and the incurred changes to labor and materials).
* Payments made toward custom pieces are not refundable. Custom pieces are not eligible for returns - please see our Returns & Exchanges Policy.
4) I get to work! I'll send you updates along the way and consult with you on any design decisions that need to be made during creation. Please keep in mind you may not receive updates right away as when my books are full I am sometimes scheduling a month in advance. :)
5) Finalizing & Shipment - I send you final updates of your piece and you make the final payment, then I ship it to you - for free! At this time I am only able to offer shipping within the US.